Shipping and Refund Policy
Vedhika aims to deliver all products you order in a swift, safe and effective way. To do this effectively and efficiently, we mainly rely on the speed post services of the Indian Postal services for delivery.
Domestic Shipping policy
- All deliveries within India are free.
- GST is included in the price.
- No Cash on Delivery option.
- Shipment Duration
- Once the payment is complete, you will get an email confirmation from us.
- Orders will be despatched within 48 hours i.e. 2 business days from our warehouse. Delivery may take upto 7 to 10 business days.
- Vedhika cannot take responsibility in some cases, where, the postal service does not undertake door delivery. In such cases, the customer may have to collect it from the respective postal office after furnishing ID proof.
- Order Tracking
- In the email you have received, there will be a link to track your order. Clicking on this link will enable you to track the status of your order.
International Shipping policy
We deliver our products all over the world relying mainly on Indian Postal services since it is hassle free and most reliable.
- Shipping Services
- Shipping charges apply according to your location and the weight of the parcel. This will be intimated at the time of checkout.
- Duties and taxes:
- Duties and taxes vary according to the delivery location and have to be borne by the customer. As the recipient, you are liable to bear all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country we are shipping to; payment of these charges is made by our logistics partner to release your parcel from customs on arrival. Please note that we are unable to advise you about the exact amount levied as duties and taxes, as this may vary according to the local import laws applicable in the destination selected for delivery.
- No COD option available in international shipments also.
- Shipping Duration
- Once the order is placed, you will get an email confirmation from us. Goods will be dispatched within 48 hours/ 2 business days of payment confirmation. Delivery may take up to 10-15 business days.
- Delay in delivery due to logistics issues within your country is not in our control and we cannot be held responsible for the same.
In case of any queries or concerns, do send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call or whatsapp us on +91 86069 91020. Our customer support team will revert to your queries promptly. (Our work timings: 9.30am-6.00pm, IST, Monday to Saturday)
Fabric Care Instructions
- As most of our products are handcrafted, we recommend DRY CLEAN ONLY, especially for silk and silk blend fabrics.
- In case of intricate work, the best advice would be to air the garment before getting it back to your wardrobe. This is to exercise caution to ensure longevity of the garment and the handcraft.
- Irregularities arising out of dry-cleaning process do not make us liable.
- As most products are handcrafted/ hand-woven, variations in colours, minor irregularities in prints and weaves due to manual processes may be inherent.
- No guarantee for colour fastness and zari.
- Certain hand dyed and block printed textiles may be prone to excess colour bleeding. In such cases extra care may be exercised in handling these delicate fabrics.
- Even if cottons may be desired to be washed, please do so by hand and do not put them in a machine wash or drier. Wash only similar coloured garments together using mild detergent or shampoo wash.
- Line dry coloured garments in shade, hanging them separately.
- Reasonable shrinkage may be expected from some cottons owing to its natural property.
- For products that have block prints or embellishments, ironing may be done inside out and in a gentle manner.
- Kindly store garments, sorting dark coloured garments separately from light coloured ones.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
India as a country is endowed with a unique hand woven heritage that symbolizes the quint essence of our nation’s rich and varied textile legacy. Vedhika promotes traditional hand craft, craft persons and our products testify the same. Minor irregularities in weave, print, stitch etc. may not be viewed as defects; slight variations render the products one of its kind and unique. Our products are crafted or created confirming to best quality standards. Certain hand dyed and block printed textiles may be prone to excess colour bleeding. In such cases refunds and exchanges are not offered. Hand crafted textiles require special care and therefore, please follow our fabric care instructions before using our products.
- Any damage caused by failing to follow instructions of fabric care will not be considered as reasons for exchange and refund.
- Nevertheless, customer satisfaction is valuable to us and we shall replace a product in the following instances:
- You have received a different product different from what you choose (size, colour etc.)
- You have received a defective product.
- There may be variations when viewed in different monitor settings and may not be considered a valid reason for return.
The following steps may be followed to return a product.
- Ensure safety while handling and opening the parcel when received. Exercise caution when using scissors to open the parcel. Any damage caused due to negligence in handling sharp objects to the open the parcel will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Address a mail to email@example.com with a picture of the product, depicting the area of damage along with the return form duly filled.
- Return the unused goods, within 10 business days of receiving it with the original tags intact and the original sales invoice. Please ensure that the goods are securely packed since goods damaged in transit will not be replaced or refunded.