Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to www.vedhika.in. We provide our services to you, subject to the following terms and conditions. By using, shopping and registering in this site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Kindly peruse through them carefully.
- All products information displayed on www.vedhika.in constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as given below. Vedhika reserves the right to accept or reject your offer, when you select and purchase the products displayed on our website. In case of minor, it will be deemed as the parent/ guardian making the transaction and accessing. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visits to and use of the Site, as well as to the Content (as defined hereafter), recommendations and services provided to you on or through the Site. By accessing and using this site, you signify your consent to abide by these Terms and Conditions in their entirety in addition to all other laws or regulations that apply to the Site, the Internet, and the World Wide Web. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, please do not use the Site.
- In order to make a purchase you may optionally create a profile and User ID. In case, opting not to sign up for a User ID, you can directly go ahead with the purchase.
- Prices may be modified as per the discretion of Vedhika. Vedhika reserves the right to update prices as well as change products listed on vedhika.in. Prices will be as displayed in the website for online purchasing. Store prices may differ from online prices and Vedhika reserves the right to change them without notice. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items displayed in our site may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- All information regarding credit/ debit card provided by you for availing our services on vedhika.in will be correct and accurate. We shall not be liable for any credit/ debit card fraud or utilising and sharing of such information by third parties. Vedhika will not utilise or share your credit/ debit card details to any third parties unless required for fraud verification by regulation of court order.
- Vedhika reserves the right over the logo ‘Vedhika’ and the brand name ‘Vedhika’ as we own registered trademarks for the same. Any violation of our trademark, will be viewed seriously and will be liable for legal action. All information provided by Vedhika including product information, product details, photos, designs is our copyright.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of vedhika.in or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of vedhika.in. All software used on this site is the property of vedhika.in or its software suppliers.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
We at Vedhika believe in maintaining amicable and long term healthy relationships with all our customers. However, in case of any disagreement or complaint, it is agreed hereby that we may resort to negotiation and later thereon, submit to arbitration and such decision through arbitration shall be final and binding on the parties thereto. In all cases, Indian laws will prevail. Courts in Thiruvananthapuram city will have the jurisdiction in respect of any claim, dispute or any matter arising out of your purchase through vedhika.in.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.vedhika.in which includes its employees, partners, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including advocate fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to vedhika.in or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Termination. This user agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or vedhika.in. You may terminate this user agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue further use of this site. Vedhika.in may terminate this agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice and accordingly deny you access to the site. Such termination will be without any liability to vedhika.in. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or vedhika.in, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. www.vedhika.in shall have the right to any Comments which shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear all the risks associated with the use of this Site.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire user agreement between you and www.vedhika.in with respect to our sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and www.vedhika.in. www.vedhika.in’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Vedhika.in may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on vedhika.in. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on vedhika.in. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to confirm, accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.